Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Can You ?

Yes, not everyone can do foster care,
No, its not easy,
Yes, I love them as my own,
No, we don't get to keep them all
Yes, they will remain in my heart forever,
No, its not always a happy ending, But my Father in Heaven knows their story
Yes, I worry about them, ...all the time
No, its not fair
Yes, They are my brothers and Sisters
No, my mommy is their mommy!
Yes, I can share
Why?

Can see the pain in their eyes? can you feel it? Do you know?
The innocence lost? A worry about their future at such a young age? Now knowing what will happen to you?
No mommy, no daddy, no cuddles no goodnight sweet dreams! I love you! I love you the most.
Where is mommy? where is daddy? where is sissy or brother? a sleepless night, a cry a whimper or a nightmare, no mommy or daddy came to cuddle me and say " its OK. I'm  right here.its ok. Why you ask? a party was more important, a high was more interesting. A good time was their priority. Will you be my mommy? a question that shatters your world in to a million pieces. The voice that speaks is from a child merely 4 yrs old. Yes not everyone can do this...But you can help...
 
How? by accepting them,
By helping them,
Pray for them,
Take time to talk to them, they each have a story to tell,
You may learn from them,
You learn LOVE

No comments: