Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 22, 2012

I Choose Jesus...

I Choose Jesus,    < ---click on the link to listen a sweet tune :)


What does that mean?


It means to have been forgiven by Jesus Christ, my burdens lifted, my sins wiped away,  loved by a God who is soo big yet so personable that He wants to hear about our day, every day.
It also means that we forgive, and love, to care, even when its hard to do...


When I chose Jesus, I accepted a friend, I can go to Him 24/7 He always is ready to hear my story, my hurt,  joy, burdens, sorrow. He makes me happy. He lets me cry until I have no more tears, then He also speaks when we need it the most. When He speaks...well its glorious.


I also got a heavenly father,
A perfect one. One that died for me. One who loves me so much. My protector and my refuge. One I can depend on. And also loves to hear about my day. I love Him so much!


Also a perfect writer, He knew the start, He knows who I, Paree M. Quinlan is, he knows my fears, my joy, He knows me. The real Paree. And still wants to use me in His kingdom . What an honor. He knows what the future will bring. He knows what I'm capable of enduring. A futre in Gods hands, well  when you give that to Him, oh how far He will take you. Its more than just a religion, a duty, a routine, its alive! You become alive.


 Now life for me is more than work/school/life a small world. I have been around the world. You see if it wasn't for God, I would probably be living in, or would have run away, from an orphanage to discover the world. I would probably be living in a rural town in Mexico. Poor, alone, wanting to go beyond that small place, yet unable to do so. 

Yet God had other plans. Instead I lived and traveled more then I could ever have imagined. I've seen different cultures and lived among them. I have friends that I love dearly. And the best part...A home...a sweet home!

These are only a few of the things...There is so much more I could write, but of all of them, these are the ones that are most important to me.
- Paree

No comments: